Bibliophile 2021 12-Month Planner
The ultimate weekly planner for bibliophiles!
Jane Mount‘s joyful illustrations of literary treasures and other book miscellany adorn this charming, gorgeous agenda. Each week features a spot illustration and some fun literary trivia, including anniversary dates of important literary people and milestones, and every month opens with one of Mount’s iconic book stacks. There’s even space for avid readers to record what they’re reading every month. Packaged in an elegant hardcover format, with useful features like tabs and month-at-a-glance pages, this planner brings bookish beauty to every day of the year.
– The perfect way for any book lover to organize the year
– A fabulous gift or self-purchase for bibliophiles and fans of Jane Mount’s colorful and charming artwork
– No matter your age, gender, or reading preferences, you’ll find something you recognize in this lushly illustrated planner.
– Hardcover with lay-flat binding, 6 x 8 inches
– Printed on FSC-certified paper
The planner includes:
– Full-color illustration throughout
– 15 tabbed sections
– Monthly and weekly spreads
– Notes pages
– Holiday list
– Interior pocket
– Ribbon marker
Jane Mount is an award-winning illustrator and designer. In 2008, she founded Ideal Bookshelf, a company that makes things for people who love books, including paintings of books that have changed people’s lives. Her work has been featured in the New Yorker, the Paris Review, BuzzFeed, and InStyle, among others. She lives in Maui with her husband and two weird cats.